This privacy statement is effective as of May, 2017. Please note that this privacy statement will regularly be updated to reflect any changes in the way we handle your personal data or any changes in applicable laws
What personal data we collect, how we collect it and purposes of collection
We, Webistrasoft, may at times collect your personal data in one of the following ways:
- By entering information such as your name, and email address, country of residence, company you represent, industry and details of the inquiry on the page titled Contact Us, you enable us to respond to a general/ business inquiry made by you or on behalf of your company that you represent. If you wish to be contacted by telephone, we may also collect your work phone number.
- By sending in your resume and other personal details through our Careers page, which enables you to apply online for a job at Webistrasoft. We may use this information throughout Webistrasoft and its affiliates and subsidiaries in order to consider you for employment or to respond to your inquiry. We may also keep the information for future consideration of any jobs that may arise. Please click here to see our candidate privacy notice for further details.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources to ensure the accuracy and completeness of your profile.
- Data Storage and Retention
- Webistrasoft shall retain your personal data pursuant to the business purposes and in line with our retention policies. We will only keep your personal data for as long as is reasonably necessary taking into consideration our purposes outlined above or to comply with legal requirements under applicable law(s).